- material handling systems
- electric vehicles, solar powered vehicles
- energy plants
- solar technology, panels, plants
- measuring systems for industrial and solar application
- electric motors
- industrial control systems
- electric and electronic accessories for industrial application
- turbines and spare parts
- industrial pumps
- cremation technology
- cast producs, grey cast iron, spheroidal graphite iron, aluminium
- milling tools
- building materials, cement
- Polyphenol Technology is an entirely mechanical, solvent-free separation and enrichment ultra-filtration process. This process
utilizes specially-designed membranes with different pore sizes to separate particles into two streams based on the sizes of the molecules. Larger molecules including polyphenols and anthocyanins are
concentrated in one direction, smaller molecules such as sugars and mineral salts in another. This methodology allows for enrichment without resorting to using solvents. The entire fruit matrix is
retained in the extract.
- Infusion Technology. Infusions are created by steeping plants or specific plant parts in pure water, extracting specific active
ingredients from the plant per customer request. This method solubilizes the water-soluble ingredients and some of the compounds from the base material.
- Freeze concentration is unique process that works entirely without any heat or vacuums. By cooling the juice at temperatures, the
natural water content of the juice crystallizes. Subsequently these ice crystals are separated mechanicaly in a highly selective method.